Electric Forced Air Heaters - 7500 W, 25600 BTU 20" Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater - TPI G1GUH07CA1
Get the safe and instant heat with the Electric Forced Air Heaters made by TPI. Model G1GUH07CA1 is 7500 W, 20" Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater that yields an 25600 BTU output. This model has 8 ga. steel cabinet with powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door to simplify wiring installation and maintenance. The louvers are individually adjustable for directional control of air flow and the louver assembly can be repositioned in the field from down air flow to right or left directional air flow.
|Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater - 25600 BTU - TPI G1GUH07CA1 Specifications|
|TEMP RISE||42 F|
|Recommended Mounting Height Hortz||9'|
|Product Dimension||20"L x 11"W x 13"H|
Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater - 25600 BTU - TPI G1GUH07CA1 Features: CONSTRUCTION:
- 18 ga. steel cabinet with powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door, simplifying wiring installation & maintenance
- Circular copper clad steel element with continuously brazed steel fins formed to match the air delivery pattern of the fan blade
FAN and MOTOR:
- This unit equipped with automatic reset type limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur.
- Totally enclosed, single phase, permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors with this 7.5 kw unit.
- Fan assembly enclosed by a heavy gauge, close spaced, chrome plated wire guard.
- Louvers are individually adjustable for directional control of air flow and the louver assembly can be repositioned in the field from down air flow to right or left directional air flow.
FACTORY INSTALLED OPTIONS:
- UH Series may be mounted at a maximum of 45 degrees off of horizontal
- On all models up to 15 KW, 1/4" threaded rod may be used for mounting; on all models 20 KW and above 5/16" threaded rod may be used
- Optional wall / ceiling mounting brackets available for all units
- Suitable for applications up to 13,000 feet
- 24 volt transformer on 3 KW to 15KW units to convert from line voltage to low voltage remote thermostat operation (non CA1 models only)
- Summer fan switch to operate the fan only.
- Fan Delay Switch to purge all residual heat from the unit after the heating element has cycled off
- Powder coated Epoxy finish is available
- Disconnect switch
- ETL listed