Forced Air HeatersTPI 3.3 KW, 240V Fan Forced Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater - H3HUH03C03
3.3 KW Fan Forced Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater is one of the highest quality unit heaters available in the market. TPI H3HUH03C03 features 11200 BTU, 24 volt transformer to convert from line voltage to low voltage remote thermostat operation, summer fan switch to operate the fan only, powder coated epoxy finish and fan assembly enclosed by a heavy gauge, close spaced, chrome plated wire guard.
|Fan Forced Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater - TPI H3HUH03C03 Specifications|
|Temperature Rise||26 F|
|Required Mounting Height||9'|
|Dimensions||11"L x 13"W x 20"H|
Fan Forced Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater - TPI H3HUH03C03 Features:
- 18 ga. steel cabinet with powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door, simplifying wiring installation & maintenance
- Circular copper clad steel element with continuously brazed steel fins formed to match the air delivery pattern of the fan blade
- All units come equipped with automatic reset type limit controls to de-energize the
FAN and MOTOR:
- Heater should an over-temperature situation occur. Totally enclosed, single phase, permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors with unit bearings
- Fan assembly enclosed by a heavy gauge, close spaced, chrome plated wire guard.
- Louvers are individually adjustable for directional control of air flow and the louver assembly can be repositioned in the field from down air flow to right or left directional air flow.
- UH Series may be mounted at a maximum of 45 degrees off of horizontal
- Unit has 1/4" threaded rod may be used for mounting; on all models 20 KW and above 5/16" threaded rod may be used
- Optional wall / ceiling mounting brackets available for all units
- Suitable for applications up to 13, 000 feet
FACTORY INSTALLED OPTIONS:
- 24 volt transformer on this units to convert from line voltage to low voltage remote thermostat operation (non CA1 models only)
- Summer fan switch to operate the fan only.
- Fan Delay Switch to purge all residual heat from the unit after the heating element has cycled off
- Powder coated Epoxy finish is available
- Disconnect switch