Electric Forced Air Heaters - TPI 7.5KW 240V Fan Forced Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater - 25600 BTU - H1HUH07CA1
Introducing a blend of technology and style with TPI. Model H1HUH07CA1 is a 25600 Btu unit which is 18 ga. steel cabinet with powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door, simplifying wiring installation & maintenance. It includes circular copper clad steel element with continuously brazed steel fins formed to match the air delivery pattern of the fan blade. It also equipped with automatic reset type limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur.
|TPI Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater H1HUH07CA1 Specifications|
|Temp. Rise||42 deg F|
TPI Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater H1HUH07CA1 Features:
- 18 ga. steel cabinet with powder coated finish and control compartment housing a master terminal board with a hinged and latched access door, simplifying wiring, installation & maintenance HEATING ELEMENT:
- Circular copper clad steel element with continuously brazed steel fins formed to match the air delivery pattern of the fan bladeOVERHEAT PROTECTION:
- This unit come equipped with automatic reset type limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur.FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, single phase, permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors.
- Fan assembly enclosed by a heavy gauge, close spaced, chrome plated wire guard.LOUVER ASSEMBLY:
- Louvers are individually adjustable for directional control of air flow and the louver assembly can be repositioned in the field from down air flow to right or left directional air flow.INSTALLATION:
- It may be mounted at a maximum of 45 degrees off of horizontal
- 1/4" threaded rod may be used for mounting
- Optional wall / ceiling mounting brackets available.
- Suitable for applications up to 13, 000 feetFACTORY INSTALLED OPTIONS:
- 24 volt transformer on this unit to convert from line voltage to low voltage remote thermostat operation
- Summer fan switch to operate the fan only.
- Fan Delay Switch to purge all residual heat from the unit after the heating element has cycled off
- Powder coated Epoxy finish is available
- Disconnect switch
- ETL listed