Forced Air Heaters - TPI 5KW 240V 13" Horizontal Discharge Fan Forced Unit Heater - 17100 BTU - H2HUH05C03
Highly efficient and cost effective Forced Air Heaters made by TPI. Model H2HUH05C03 is 5KW and 240V heater. This 13" Horizontal Discharge Fan Forced Unit Heater gives 17100 BTU output. Featuring 18 ga. steel cabinet with powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door, simplifying wiring installation for maintenance.
|13" Horizontal Discharge Fan Forced Unit Heater - TPI H2HUH05C03 Specifications|
|PH||1 or 3|
|AMPS||20.8 / 12.1|
|TEMP RISE ?F||40 F|
|RECOM'D MOUNTING HT||9'|
|Dimension||13"H x 20"W x 11"D|
13" Horizontal Discharge Fan Forced Unit Heater - TPI H2HUH05C03 Features CONSTRUCTION:
- 18 ga. steel cabinet with powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door, simplifying wiring installation & maintenance
- Circular copper clad steel element with continuously brazed steel fins formed to match the air delivery pattern of the fan blade
This unit equipped with automatic reset type limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur.FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, single phase, permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors with this 10 kw unit.
- Fan assembly enclosed by a heavy gauge, close spaced, chrome plated wire guard.
- Louvers are individually adjustable for directional control of air flow and the louver assembly can be repositioned in the field from down air flow to right or left directional air flow.
FACTORY INSTALLED OPTIONS:
- UH Series may be mounted at a maximum of 45 degrees off of horizontal
- On all models up to 15 KW, 1/4" threaded rod may be used for mounting; on all models 20 KW and above 5/16" threaded rod may be used
- Optional wall / ceiling mounting brackets available for all units
- Suitable for applications up to 13, 000 feet
- 24 volt transformer on 3 KW to 15KW units to convert from line voltage to low voltage remote thermostat operation (non CA1 models only)
- Summer fan switch to operate the fan only.
- Fan Delay Switch to purge all residual heat from the unit after the heating element has cycled off
- Powder coated Epoxy finish is available - consult factory
- Disconnect switch
- ETL listed