Forced Air HeatersTPI 12.5 KW, 240V Fan Forced Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater - H3HUH12C03
Introducing 12.5 KW Fan Forced Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater with 42600 BTU. TPI H3HUH12C03 comprises of totally enclosed, single phase, permanently lubricated and thermally protected motors with sleeve bearings and mounted with rubber insulators to minimize vibration and noise. This unique unit can be mounted at a maximum of 45 degrees off of horizontal and is suitable for applications up to 13, 000 feet.
|Fan Forced Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater - TPI H3HUH12C03 Specifications|
|Temperature Rise||49 F|
|Required Mounting Height||10'|
|Dimensions||11"L x 15"W x 22"H|
Fan Forced Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater - TPI H3HUH12C03 Features:
- 18 ga. steel cabinet with powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door, simplifying wiring installation & maintenance
- Circular copper clad steel element with continuously brazed steel fins formed to match the air delivery pattern of the fan blade
- All units come equipped with automatic reset type limit controls to de-energize the
FAN and MOTOR:
- Heater should an over-temperature situation occur. Totally enclosed, single phase, permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors with unit bearings
- Fan assembly enclosed by a heavy gauge, close spaced, chrome plated wire guard.
- Louvers are individually adjustable for directional control of air flow and the louver assembly can be repositioned in the field from down air flow to right or left directional air flow.
- UH Series may be mounted at a maximum of 45 degrees off of horizontal
- Unit has 1/4" threaded rod may be used for mounting
- Optional wall / ceiling mounting brackets available for all units
- Suitable for applications up to 13, 000 feet
FACTORY INSTALLED OPTIONS:
- 24 volt transformer on this units to convert from line voltage to low voltage remote thermostat operation (non CA1 models only)
- Summer fan switch to operate the fan only.
- Fan Delay Switch to purge all residual heat from the unit after the heating element has cycled off
- Powder coated Epoxy finish is available
- Disconnect switch