Electric Forced Air Heaters - TPI 15KW 240V Fan Forced Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater - 51200 BTU - H1HUH15C03
Model H1HUH15C03 is a perfect blend of highest quality, exceptional service and value. TPI presents 15KW 240V Fan Forced Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater with 51200 Btu capacity. This unit comes with 18 ga. steel cabinet with powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door, simplifying wiring installation & maintenance. It has Circular copper clad steel element with continuously brazed steel fins formed to match the air delivery pattern of the fan blade.
|TPI Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater H1HUH15C03 Specifications|
|Temp. Rise||59 deg F|
TPI Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater H1HUH15C03 Features:
- 18 ga. steel cabinet with powder coated finish and control compartment housing a master terminal board with a hinged and latched access door, simplifying wiring, installation & maintenance HEATING ELEMENT:
- Circular copper clad steel element with continuously brazed steel fins formed to match the air delivery pattern of the fan bladeOVERHEAT PROTECTION:
- This unit come equipped with automatic reset type limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur.FAN and MOTOR:
- Mounted with rubber insulators to minimize vibration and noise
- Fan assembly enclosed by a heavy gauge, close spaced, chrome plated wire guard.LOUVER ASSEMBLY:
- Louvers are individually adjustable for directional control of air flow and the louver assembly can be repositioned in the field from down air flow to right or left directional air flow.INSTALLATION:
- It may be mounted at a maximum of 45 degrees off of horizontal
- 1/4" threaded rod may be used for mounting
- Optional wall / ceiling mounting brackets available.
- Suitable for applications up to 13, 000 feetFACTORY INSTALLED OPTIONS:
- 24 volt transformer on this unit to convert from line voltage to low voltage remote thermostat operation
- Summer fan switch to operate the fan only.
- Fan Delay Switch to purge all residual heat from the unit after the heating element has cycled off
- Powder coated Epoxy finish is available
- Disconnect switch
- ETL listed