Forced Air HeatersTPI 15 KW, 240V Fan Forced Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater - H3HUH15C03
Get 15 KW Fan Forced Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater, TPI H3HUH15C03, with 51200 BTU from our online store at a remarkable price. This user-friendly unit is equipped with 24 volt transformer to convert from line voltage to low voltage remote thermostat operation and fan delay switch to purge all residual heat from the unit after the heating element has cycled off. The louvers are individually adjustable for directional control of air flow and the louver assembly can be repositioned in the field from down air flow to right or left directional air flow.
|Fan Forced Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater - TPI H3HUH15C03 Specifications|
|Temperature Rise||59 F|
|Required Mounting Height||10'|
|Dimensions||11"L x 15"W x 22"H|
Fan Forced Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater - TPI H3HUH15C03 Features:
- 18 ga. steel cabinet with powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door, simplifying wiring installation & maintenance
- Circular copper clad steel element with continuously brazed steel fins formed to match the air delivery pattern of the fan blade
- All units come equipped with automatic reset type limit controls to de-energize the
FAN and MOTOR:
- Heater should an over-temperature situation occur. Totally enclosed, single phase, permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors with unit bearings
- Fan assembly enclosed by a heavy gauge, close spaced, chrome plated wire guard.
- Louvers are individually adjustable for directional control of air flow and the louver assembly can be repositioned in the field from down air flow to right or left directional air flow.
- UH Series may be mounted at a maximum of 45 degrees off of horizontal
- Unit has 1/4" threaded rod may be used for mounting
- Optional wall / ceiling mounting brackets available for all units
- Suitable for applications up to 13, 000 feet
FACTORY INSTALLED OPTIONS:
- 24 volt transformer on this units to convert from line voltage to low voltage remote thermostat operation (non CA1 models only)
- Summer fan switch to operate the fan only.
- Fan Delay Switch to purge all residual heat from the unit after the heating element has cycled off
- Powder coated Epoxy finish is available
- Disconnect switch