Electric Forced Air Heaters - TPI 25KW 240V Fan Forced Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater - 85300 BTU - H1HUH25CA1
The TPI 25KW 240V Fan Forced Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater is the perfect choice for safe, convenient heat on the job site. Model H1HUH25CA1 having 85300 Btu capacity and one of the most versatile heaters on the market. This unit come equipped with automatic reset type limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur. The heater 18 ga. steel cabinet with powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door, simplifying wiring installation & maintenance.
|TPI Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater H1HUH25CA1 Specifications|
|Temp. Rise||58 deg F|
TPI Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater H1HUH25CA1 Features:
- 18 ga. steel cabinet with powder coated finish and control compartment housing a master terminal board with a hinged and latched access door, simplifying wiring, installation & maintenance HEATING ELEMENT:
- Circular copper clad steel element with continuously brazed steel fins formed to match the air delivery pattern of the fan bladeOVERHEAT PROTECTION:
- This unit come equipped with automatic reset type limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur.FAN and MOTOR:
- Mounted with rubber insulators to minimize vibration and noise
- Fan assembly enclosed by a heavy gauge, close spaced, chrome plated wire guard.LOUVER ASSEMBLY:
- Louvers are individually adjustable for directional control of air flow and the louver assembly can be repositioned in the field from down air flow to right or left directional air flow.Temperature Controls
- Available in 2-stage on special order INSTALLATION:
- It may be mounted at a maximum of 45 degrees off of horizontal
- 5/16" threaded rod may be used
- Optional wall / ceiling mounting brackets available.
- Suitable for applications up to 13, 000 feetFACTORY INSTALLED OPTIONS:
- Summer fan switch to operate the fan only.
- Fan Delay Switch to purge all residual heat from the unit after the heating element has cycled off
- Powder coated Epoxy finish is available
- Disconnect switch
- ETL listed