Forced Air HeatersTPI 20 KW, 240V Fan Forced Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater - H3HUH20CA1
We bring you 20 KW Fan Forced Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater manufactured by TPI. Model H3HUH20CA1 comes with 68300 BTU, built-in 24 volt transformer for low voltage remote thermostat application and circular copper clad steel element with continuously brazed steel fins formed to match the air delivery pattern of the fan blade. This amazing unit is especially suited for dirty and dusty environments and for high altitude applications.
|Fan Forced Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater - TPI H3HUH20CA1 Specifications|
|Temperature Rise||47 F|
|Required Mounting Height||13'|
|Dimensions||17"L x 17"W x 24"H|
Fan Forced Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater - TPI H3HUH20CA1 Features:
- 18 ga. steel cabinet with powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door, simplifying wiring installation & maintenance
- Circular copper clad steel element with continuously brazed steel fins formed to match the air delivery pattern of the fan blade
- All units come equipped with automatic reset type limit controls to de-energize the
FAN and MOTOR:
- Heater should an over-temperature situation occur. Totally enclosed, single phase, permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors with unit bearings and mounted with rubber insulators to minimize vibration and noise
- Fan assembly enclosed by a heavy gauge, close spaced, chrome plated wire guard.
- Louvers are individually adjustable for directional control of air flow and the louver assembly can be repositioned in the field from down air flow to right or left directional air flow.
- 20 KW through 48 KW units and all 480V have built in 24 volt transformer for low voltage remote thermostat application
- UH Series may be mounted at a maximum of 45 degrees off of horizontal model has mounting above 5/16" threaded rod
- Optional wall / ceiling mounting brackets available for all units
- Suitable for applications up to 13, 000 feet
FACTORY INSTALLED OPTIONS:
- Summer fan switch to operate the fan only.
- Fan Delay Switch to purge all residual heat from the unit after the heating element has cycled off
- Powder coated Epoxy finish is available
- Disconnect switch