Recognized brand in the market TPI presents 25 KW Fan Forced Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater. This P3PUH25CA1 model is equipped with built in 24 volt transformer for low voltage remote thermostat application. This ETL listed unit meet all your heating needs. Its totally enclosed, 1 speed, 1 phase permanently lubricated, thermally protected motor makes it the perfect heater.
|TPI Fan Forced Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater - P3PUH25CA1 Specifications|
|Temp Rise deg F||58 F|
|Recom'd Mounting Ht.||13'|
|Dimension||22"W x 11"D x 15"H|
Fan Forced Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater - P3PUH25CA1 Features:
- 18 ga. steel cabinet with powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door, simplifying wiring installation & maintenance
- Circular copper clad steel element with continuously brazed steel fins formed to match the air delivery pattern of the fan blade
- Equipped with automatic reset type limit controls to de-energize the
FAN and MOTOR:
- Heater should an over-temperature situation occur.
- Sleeve bearings mounted with rubber insulators to minimize vibration and noise
- Fan assembly enclosed by a heavy gauge, close spaced, chrome plated wire guard.
- Louvers are individually adjustable for directional control of air flow and the louver assembly can be repositioned in the field from down air flow to right or left directional air flow.
- 20 KW through 48 KW units and all 480V have built in 24 volt transformer for low voltage remote thermostat application
- 25 KW through 48 KW models available in 2-stage on special order
- UH Series may be mounted at a maximum of 45 degrees off of horizontal
- On all models up to 15 KW, 1/4" threaded rod may be used for mounting; on all models 20 KW and above 5/16" threaded rod may be used
- Optional wall / ceiling mounting brackets available for all units
- Suitable for applications up to 13,000 feet
FACTORY INSTALLED OPTIONS:
- 24 volt transformer on 3 KW to 15KW units to convert from line voltage to low voltage remote thermostat operation (non CA1 models only)
- Summer fan switch to operate the fan only.
- Fan Delay Switch to purge all residual heat from the unit after the heating element has cycled off
- Powder coated Epoxy finish is available -
- Disconnect switch