Introducing 25KW Single Pole UH Series Unit Heater by TPI. Model no F1FUH25CA1 is ideal for dirty, dusty environments and for high altitude applications up to 13,000 ft. Circular copper clad steel heating element has continuously brazed steel fins formed to match the air delivery pattern of the fan blade. Louvers are individually adjustable for direction control of air flow. The manufacturer also provides you with automatic reset type limit controls for overheat protection. Single phase permanently lubricated and thermally protected motor is mounted on rubber insulators to minimize vibration and noise.
|TPI 25KW Single Pole UH Series Unit Heater F1FUH25CA1 Specifications|
|Temp Rise||58 F|
|Recommended Mounting Ht.||13'|
TPI 25KW Single Pole UH Series Unit Heater F1FUH25CA1 Features:
- Heavy gauge welded steel cabinet with powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door, simplifying wiring installation & maintenance. HEATING ELEMENT:
- Circular copper clad steel element with continuously brazed steel fins formed to match the air delivery pattern of the fan bladeOVERHEAT PROTECTION:
- Comes equipped with automatic reset type limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur. FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, single phase, permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors with sleeve bearing, mounted with rubber insulators to minimize vibration and noise. Fan assembly enclosed by a heavy gauge, close spaced, chrome plated wire guard. LOUVER ASSEMBLY:
- Louver is individually adjustable for directional control of air flow and the louver assembly can be repositioned in the field from down air flow to right or left directional air flow.TEMPERATURE CONTROLS:
- Has built in 24 Volt transformer for low voltage remote thermostat application. Available in 2-stage on special order (consult factory).INSTALLATION:
- This ETL listed heater can be mounted with the motor shaft from horizontal to downward at 45 degrees off horizontal. Pre-drilled holes and installed threaded nuts provided to allow hanging by 5/16" threaded rod. Optional wall / ceiling mounting brackets are available for this unit.
- For applications above 6000 feet.FACTORY INSTALLED OPTIONS:
- Summer fan switch to operate the fan only.
- Fan Delay Switch to purge all residual heat from the unit after the heating element has cycled off. Includes contactor and transformer.
- Powder coated epoxy finish for corrosive atmospheres.
- Disconnect switch Note: Louver assembly is square and mounted with screws. Louver can be removed and repositioned for four (4) directional air flow - left - right - up - down with the heater in the horizontal position.