TPI's Incandescent Lighthead INC1 uses commonly available and inexpensive standard R40 or PAR incandescent bulbs up to 300 Watts. Chip resistant safety yellow and black powder coated finish is durable and makes it easily visible. A 9-3/8" long 7-3/4" diameter aluminum shade swivels 300 degrees horizontally and 210 degrees vertically. The INC1 is ETL C/US listed for indoor applications only. An on / off switch and wire guard are included with each light head.
|TPI Incandescent Lighthead INC-1 Specifications|
|Number of Light Heads||1|
|Average Bulb Life - Hours||2,000|
|Wire Guard Included||Yes|
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.
TPI Incandescent Lighthead INC1 Features:
- Includes 1 300 Watt Light Head
- Uses commonly available and inexpensive standard incandescent bulbs up to 300 Watt Flood Lights
- Chip resistant safety yellow and black powder coating finish for high visibility / durability
- 15' long, 18/3 SJT, 120V Cordset with NEMA 15-5 grounded plug
- Aluminum Shade - 9-3/8" Long with 7-3/4" Diameter and will swivel 300 degrees horizontally and 210 degrees vertically
- On / Off Switch and Wire Guard included on each light head
- ETL C/US Listed for indoor applications only