TPI's Incandescent Lighthead INC2 uses 2 commonly available and inexpensive standard R40 or PAR incandescent bulbs up to 300 Watts. Chip resistant safety yellow and black powder coated finish is durable and makes it easily visible. A 9-3/8" long 7-3/4" diameter aluminum shade swivels 300 degrees horizontally and 210 degrees vertically. The INC2 is ETL C/US listed for indoor applications only. An on / off switch and wire guard are included with each light head.
|TPI Incandescent Lighthead INC-2 Specifications|
|Number of Light Heads||2|
|Average Bulb Life - Hours||2,000|
|Wire Guard Included||Yes|
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.
TPI Incandescent Lighthead INC2 Features:
- Includes 2 300 Watt Light Head
- Uses commonly available and inexpensive standard incandescent bulbs up to 300 Watt Flood Lights
- Chip resistant safety yellow and black powder coating finish for high visibility / durability
- 15' long, 18/3 SJT, 120V Cordset with NEMA 15-5 grounded plug
- Aluminum Shade - 9-3/8" Long with 7-3/4" Diameter and will swivel 300 degrees horizontally and 210 degrees vertically
- On / Off Switch and Wire Guard included on each light head
- ETL C/US Listed for indoor applications only