Infratech In-Wall Weatherproof Double Duplex Switch, model 14 4315, is equipped with 2 duplex switches, a waterproof cover and a flush mount deep double gang box. The weatherproof cover protects your switches, making this unit ideal for exposed exterior locations. Each duplex switch consists of 2 single pole single throw switches, one to turn each heater element on or off and provides off, half power, or full power control.
|Infratech In-Wall Weatherproof Double Duplex Switch 14 4315 Specifications|
|Wattage||4000 W per pole|
|Finish / Color||Stainless Steel|
|Amps||20 Amps per pole|
|Box Weight||5 Lbs.|
Infratech In-Wall Weatherproof Double Duplex Switch 14 4315 Features:
- For exposed exterior locations
- For installations that can accept a double gang box
- Waterproof and water-tight cover closes to conceal and protect switches
- Deep gang box, flush mounts to wall
- Includes 2 duplex switches. Each duplex switch consists of 2 single pole single throw switches, one to turn each heater element on or off that provides Off, Half Power, or Full Power control.
- Used to regulate 2 of 240 V dual element Infratech patio heaters with up to 8000 total watts (4000 watts per element).
- Available in 208 Volt (Max 3000 Watts per Pole), 220 Volt (Max 3000 Watts per Pole), and 277 Volt (Max 4000 Watts per Pole)