Infratech Surface Mount Weatherproof Dual Duplex Switch is among the most sought after duplex switches across the globe. Model 14 4325 is designed for exposed exterior locations. Its weatherproof cover protects your switches. Each duplex switch consists of 2 single pole single throw switches, one to turn each heater element on or off and provides off, half power, or full power control.
|Infratech Surface Mount Weatherproof Dual Duplex Switch 14 4325 Specifications|
|Wattage||4000 W per pole|
|Finish / Color||Stainless Steel|
|Amps||20 Amps per pole|
|Box Weight||5 Lbs.|
Infratech Surface Mount Weatherproof Dual Duplex Switch 14 4325 Features:
- For exposed exterior locations
- Can be installed to an exterior wall surface, no need for interior gang box installation
- Waterproof and water-tight cover closes to conceal and protect switches
- Weatherproof box, surface mounts to wall
- Includes 2 duplex switches. Each duplex switch consists of 2 single pole single throw switches, one to turn each heater element on or off that provides Off, Half Power, or Full Power control.
- Used to regulate 2 of 240 V dual element Infratech patio heaters with up to 8000 total watts (4000 watts per element).
- Available in 208 Volt (Max 3000 Watts per Pole), 220 Volt (Max 3000 Watts per Pole), and 277 Volt (Max 4000 Watts per Pole)