Infratech 2 Zone Remote Analog Control Box, model 30 4033, is a perfect blend of exceptional quality, performance and efficiency. It is designed to be connected to the main control box with low voltage wiring and mounted in a convenient wall near the heater. The power to the analog control can come from any 120V source and draws only 1 amp of power per control. Each zone controlled can have a maximum of 40 amps continuous load and 9000 watts.
|Infratech 2 Zone Remote Analog Control Box 30 4033 Specifications|
|Product Dimensions||5-1/2" x 9-1/2"|
|Wattage||9000 W per zone|
|Finish / Color||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Box Weight||15 Lbs.|
Infratech 2 Zone Remote Analog Control Box 30 4033 Features:
- Product Type: 2 Zone Remote Analog Control
- Connected to Main Panel With Low Voltage Wiring
- 1 amp of 120V is Required to Power Each Remote
- 2 Zone Remote Control Can Regulate Up To 2 Output Zones
- Each Zone Can Have up to 40 amps Continuous Load (9000 Watts Maximum, per zone)
- Any Combination of Heaters Can Be Used as Long as they are the Same Wattage
- Allows you to Adjust Radiant Energy Intensity From 0-100% of Power
- Can be mounted in any convenient location indoors or outdoors.