Introducing 3 Zone Remote Analog Control Box manufactured by Infratech. Model 30 4034 allows the major portion of the control system to be mounted in a remote location near the power panel or equipment room. The cover plate for the remote controller is 300-series brushed stainless steel and can be connected to the main control panel with 22 gauge control wire.
|Infratech 3 Zone Remote Analog Control Box 30 4034 Specifications|
|Product Dimensions||5-1/2" x 13"|
|Wattage||9000 W per zone|
|Finish / Color||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Box Weight||15 Lbs.|
Infratech 3 Zone Remote Analog Control Box 30 4034 Features:
- Product Type: 3 Zone Remote Analog Control
- Connected to Main Panel With Low Voltage Wiring
- 1 amp of 120V is Required to Power Each Remote
- 3 Zone Remote Control Can Regulate Up To 3 Output Zones
- Each Zone Can Have up to 40 amps Continuous Load (9000 Watts Maximum, per zone)
- Any Combination of Heaters Can Be Used as Long as they are the Same Wattage
- Allow You to Adjust Radiant Energy Intensity From 0-100% of Power
- Any convenient location indoors or outdoors is appropriate for mounting the remote.
- Can arrange heater in almost any configuration when controlled by remote analog control.