The manual dial timer control (SCM-120) allows the user to choose when the snow melting system is operational. This option requires the owner be present in order to activate the system making it ideal for users that are retired or self-employed. Equipped with spring wound timer, the timer is adjustable for up to 12 hours of uninterrupted operation. The timer will then automatically shut the system down after the allotted time.
The UL Listed Manual Timer includes a NEMA 1 indoor rated enclosure with hinged cover. 120 VAC control power equipped with labeled block terminals for ease of wiring. UL Listed
Suitable for use with snow melting systems, slab heating, or roof deicing.
|Warmly Yours Manual Snow Melt Control SCM-120 Specifications|
|Country Of Origin||US|
Warmly Yours Manual Snow Melt Control SCM-120 Features:
- NEMA 1 enclosure with hinged cover
- Timer adjustable up to 12 hours
- Simple and affordable
- Reliable, manual control
- 120 VAC (operation voltage)
- For use with relay panels (for load switching)
- Terminal block for easy wiring
- UL Listed
- 2 pole relay included
- May be used for snow melting, slab heating, or roof deicing
- WarmlyYours 2-year limited warranty covering defects in workmanship and materials applies.