TPI's Metal Halide Loading Dock Light DKL24MHA is constructed of 1-1 / 2" square 14 gauge steel tubing and features a chip resistant safety yellow and black powder coated finish is durable and makes it easily visible. This model features a 24" dock arm and a light head that is adjustable up to 300 degrees. The DKL24MHA also includes a metal halide bulb, 5' long 18/3 SJT 120V cordset with NEMA 15-5 grounded plug, on / off switch and wire guard. A 3" x 5" x 3 / 16" mounting plate that attaches with ( 4 ) 3 / 8" bolts is not included. ETL C/US listed for indoor applications only.
|TPI Metal Halide Loading Dock Light DKL-24-MH-A Specifications|
|Number of Arms||1|
|Average Bulb Life - Hours||15,000|
TPI Metal Halide Loading Dock Light DKL24MHA Features:
- Chip resistant safety yellow and black powder coating finish for high visibility / durability
- 5' Long 18/3 SJT, 120V Cordset with NEMA 15-5 grounded plug
- On / Off Switch and Wire Guard included on each light head
- 1-1/2" Square, 14 Gauge Steel Tubing3" x 5" x 3 / 16" Mounting Plate attached with ( 4 ) 3 / 8" Bolts ( not supplied )
- Light head swivels 300 degreesBulbs Included
- ETL C/US Listed for indoor applications only.
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.