Introducing TPI 22330THSS240V, Mul-T-Mount Electric Infrared Heater with 4800 Watts on 240 V power supply. This unit has 30 deg symmetrical reflecting pattern and end caps for superior reflectivity. It has 20 gage stainless steel construction for durability and corrosion-resistance. Housing is ETL listed for both indoor and totally exposed outdoor applications. Clear quartz lamps have 96% radiant delivery efficiency with high moisture and thermal shock resistance and instantaneous heat-up and cool-down performance.
|TPI Mul-T-Mount Infrared Heater 22330THSS240V Specifications|
|Reflector Pattern||30 Deg Symmetrical|
|Box Weight||25 Lbs.|
|Length ( A )||24"|
|Width ( B )||21-1/2"|
|Height ( C )||10-7/8"|
|Mounting Clearance ( C )||23-1/2"|
TPI Mul-T-Mount Infrared Heater 22330THSS240V Features:
- Listed for suspended, totally exposed (outdoor), high-bay (indoor) comfort heating and exterior snow & ice control applications.
- Listed for recessed applications.
- 20 Gauge stainless steel housings.
- .040 Gold anodized Aluminum reflectors and end caps for superior reflectivity
- 50% higher Watt densities for 3-element units.
- 3-Lamp wiring, three or single phase.
- Unit has non-corrosive housing, hardware and brackets; no ferrous metals used in the unit. Durable in harsh atmospheres & outdoor environments.
- High temperature lead wires.
- Clear Quartz Lamp(s) Included.
Mounting Clearance Information:
|Mounting Clearances||Recommended Mounting Height|
|2 & 3 Lamp Models ||3" from ceiling ||30 Deg Symmetric & A30 Deg Asymmetric Reflector - Indoor ||14' - 30'|
|24" from vertical surface||60 Deg Symmetric & A60 Deg Asymmetric Reflector - Indoor||12' - 18'|
|2 Lamp Models||72" from face of heater to combustible surface||90 Deg Symmetric Reflector - Indoor||8' - 12'|
|Mounting Clearances||96" from face of heater to combustible surface||30 Deg Symmetric & A30 Deg Asymmetric Reflector - Outdoor||8' - 10'|