We present you 22330THSS277V, mul-t-mount infrared heater with 16382 BTU's output on 277 V power supply from TPI. Its 30 deg symmetrical reflecting pattern provide superior reflective capabilities. Clear quartz lamps have high radiant delivery efficiency with high moisture and thermal shock resistance and instantaneous heat-up and cool-down performance. It is constructed using 20 gage stainless steel that provides durability and corrosion-resistance in both indoor and totally exposed outdoor applications.
|TPI Mul-T-Mount Infrared Heater 22330THSS277V Specifications|
|Reflector Pattern||30 Deg Symmetrical|
|Box Weight||25 Lbs.|
|Length ( A )||24"|
|Width ( B )||21-1/2"|
|Height ( C )||10-7/8"|
|Mounting Clearance ( C )||23-1/2"|
TPI Mul-T-Mount Infrared Heater 22330THSS277V Features:
- Listed for suspended, totally exposed (outdoor), high-bay (indoor) comfort heating and exterior snow & ice control applications.
- Listed for recessed applications.
- 20 Gauge stainless steel housings.
- .040 Gold anodized Aluminum reflectors and end caps for superior reflectivity
- 50% higher Watt densities for 3-element units.
- 3-Lamp wiring, three or single phase.
- Unit has non-corrosive housing, hardware and brackets; no ferrous metals used in the unit. Durable in harsh atmospheres & outdoor environments.
- High temperature lead wires.
- Clear Quartz Lamp(s) Included.
Mounting Clearance Information:
|Mounting Clearances||Recommended Mounting Height|
|2 & 3 Lamp Models ||3" from ceiling ||30 Deg Symmetric & A30 Deg Asymmetric Reflector - Indoor ||14' - 30'|
|24" from vertical surface||60 Deg Symmetric & A60 Deg Asymmetric Reflector - Indoor||12' - 18'|
|2 Lamp Models||72" from face of heater to combustible surface||90 Deg Symmetric Reflector - Indoor||8' - 12'|
|Mounting Clearances||96" from face of heater to combustible surface||30 Deg Symmetric & A30 Deg Asymmetric Reflector - Outdoor||8' - 10'|