TPI 22360THSS480V, Mul-T-Mount Infrared Heater in stainless steel finish. Its 60 deg symmetrical .040 Gold anodized Aluminum reflectors and end caps for superior reflectivity. Clear quartz lamps used in the heater have high moisture and thermal shock resistance with instantaneous heat-up and cool-down performance to suite your needs. Its 20 gage stainless steel construction makes it suitable for both indoor and totally exposed outdoor uses.
|TPI Mul-T-Mount Infrared Heater 22360THSS480V Specifications|
|Reflector Pattern||60 Deg Symmetrical|
|Box Weight||25 Lbs.|
|Length ( A )||24"|
|Width ( B )||21-1/2"|
|Height ( C )||10-7/8"|
|Mounting Clearance ( C )||23-1/2"|
TPI Mul-T-Mount Infrared Heater 22360THSS480V Features:
- Listed for suspended, totally exposed (outdoor), high-bay (indoor) comfort heating and exterior snow & ice control applications.
- Listed for recessed applications.
- 20 Gauge stainless steel housings.
- .040 Gold anodized Aluminum reflectors and end caps for superior reflectivity
- 50% higher Watt densities for 3-element units.
- 3-Lamp wiring, three or single phase.
- Unit has non-corrosive housing, hardware and brackets; no ferrous metals used in the unit. Durable in harsh atmospheres & outdoor environments.
- High temperature lead wires.
- Clear Quartz Lamp(s) Included.
Mounting Clearance Information:
|Mounting Clearances||Recommended Mounting Height|
|2 & 3 Lamp Models ||3" from ceiling ||30 Deg Symmetric & A30 Deg Asymmetric Reflector - Indoor ||14' - 30'|
|24" from vertical surface||60 Deg Symmetric & A60 Deg Asymmetric Reflector - Indoor||12' - 18'|
|2 Lamp Models||72" from face of heater to combustible surface||90 Deg Symmetric Reflector - Indoor||8' - 12'|
|Mounting Clearances||96" from face of heater to combustible surface||30 Deg Symmetric & A30 Deg Asymmetric Reflector - Outdoor||8' - 10'|