Available Mul-T-Mount Infrared Heater, 34330THSS208V, manufactured by TPI. This unit has 30 deg symmetrical reflecting pattern and end caps for superior reflectivity. It has 20 gage stainless steel construction for durability and corrosion-resistance. Housing is ETL listed for both indoor and totally exposed outdoor applications. Clear quartz lamps have 96% radiant delivery efficiency with high moisture and thermal shock resistance and instantaneous heat-up and cool-down performance.
|TPI Mul-T-Mount Infrared Heater 34330THSS208V Specifications|
|Reflector Pattern||30 Deg Symmetrical|
|Box Weight||33 Lbs.|
|Length ( A )||33"|
|Width ( B )||21-1/2"|
|Height ( C )||10-7/8"|
|Mounting Clearance ( C )||34"|
TPI Mul-T-Mount Infrared Heater 34330THSS208V Features:
- Listed for suspended, totally exposed (outdoor), high-bay (indoor) comfort heating and exterior snow & ice control applications.
- Listed for recessed applications.
- 20 Gauge stainless steel housings.
- .040 Gold anodized Aluminum reflectors and end caps for superior reflectivity
- 50% higher Watt densities for 3-element units.
- 3-Lamp wiring, three or single phase.
- Unit has non-corrosive housing, hardware and brackets; no ferrous metals used in the unit. Durable in harsh atmospheres & outdoor environments.
- High temperature lead wires.
- Clear Quartz Lamp(s) Included.
Mounting Clearance Information:
|Mounting Clearances||Recommended Mounting Height|
|2 & 3 Lamp Models ||3" from ceiling ||30 Deg Symmetric & A30 Deg Asymmetric Reflector - Indoor ||14' - 30'|
|24" from vertical surface||60 Deg Symmetric & A60 Deg Asymmetric Reflector - Indoor||12' - 18'|
|2 Lamp Models||72" from face of heater to combustible surface||90 Deg Symmetric Reflector - Indoor||8' - 12'|
|Mounting Clearances||96" from face of heater to combustible surface||30 Deg Symmetric & A30 Deg Asymmetric Reflector - Outdoor||8' - 10'|