Presenting electric heater with clear quartz infrared elements by TPI. Model 34360THSS208V with 7500 watts power has gold-anodized aluminum reflectors. It has 1-phase field wiring and a fixture adjustment up to 45 degree horizontal tilt with symmetrical reflectors. Housing of high-grade stainless steel is, especially, recommended for corrosive and harsh environment. Ideal for commercial, industrial, indoor or outdoor use, such as spot heating, snow melting, high bay areas and sidewalk ice melting.
|TPI Mul-T-Mount Infrared Heater 34360THSS208V Specifications|
|Reflector Pattern||60 Deg Symmetrical|
|Box Weight||33 Lbs.|
|Length ( A )||33"|
|Width ( B )||21-1/2"|
|Height ( C )||10-7/8"|
|Mounting Clearance ( C )||34"|
TPI Mul-T-Mount Infrared Heater 34360THSS208V Features:
- Listed for suspended, totally exposed (outdoor), high-bay (indoor) comfort heating and exterior snow & ice control applications.
- Listed for recessed applications.
- 20 Gauge stainless steel housings.
- .040 Gold anodized Aluminum reflectors and end caps for superior reflectivity
- 50% higher Watt densities for 3-element units.
- 3-Lamp wiring, three or single phase.
- Unit has non-corrosive housing, hardware and brackets; no ferrous metals used in the unit. Durable in harsh atmospheres & outdoor environments.
- High temperature lead wires.
- Clear Quartz Lamp(s) Included.
Mounting Clearance Information:
|Mounting Clearances||Recommended Mounting Height|
|2 & 3 Lamp Models ||3" from ceiling ||30 Deg Symmetric & A30 Deg Asymmetric Reflector - Indoor ||14' - 30'|
|24" from vertical surface||60 Deg Symmetric & A60 Deg Asymmetric Reflector - Indoor||12' - 18'|
|2 Lamp Models||72" from face of heater to combustible surface||90 Deg Symmetric Reflector - Indoor||8' - 12'|
|Mounting Clearances||96" from face of heater to combustible surface||30 Deg Symmetric & A30 Deg Asymmetric Reflector - Outdoor||8' - 10'|