Double Pole Non-Programmable Wall Mount Electronic Thermostat, Cadet TH114, provides precise temperature control using a microprocessor-optimized PIA. The slim design, backlit display, and push button access make this unit a premium choice for a non-programmable thermostat. This double pole (4 wire) thermostat is recommended for both 240 and 208 volt (line voltage) baseboard and in-wall heater applications. Ambient setpoint ranges from 40 F to 86 F (5 C to 30 C).
The electronic thermostat shall be UL and CSA Listed. The thermostat shall have LED indication of status of heater. The control shall be capable of switching loads of 16 amps at 240 VAC. Unit shall include thermistor and microprocessor. Vented housing shall be white and made of flame retardant high impact plastic with two mounting screws provided. No batteries shall be required for operation.
|Cadet Non-Programmable Wall Mount Thermostat TH114 Specifications|
|Dimension||2.76"W x 4.9"H x .9"D|
|Box Weight||1 Lbs.|
|Voltage||208 / 240 V|
Cadet Non-Programmable Wall Mount Thermostat TH114 Features:
- Provides precise temperature control using a proportional integral adaptive microprocessor.
- Advanced electronic temperature control in a non-programmable thermostat minimizes temperature swings to +/- 0.5 C / 0.9 F
- Use with 240 or 208 Volt In-Wall Electric Heaters and Baseboards, up to 3840 watts
- On-screen heating power indicator gives at-a-glance verification of power being used
- Push button controls
- On/Standby switch enables thermostat shutdown at end of heating season for added security
- Backlit Display enhances readability
- 1 year warranty
- Slim profile design
- Quiet operation
- Double Pole (4 wires)
- UL listed