TPI's Pedestal Incandescent Portable Utility Light PINC2 uses 2 commonly available and inexpensive standard R40 or PAR incandescent bulbs up to 300 Watts. The pedestal base is constructed of 16 gauge round steel tubing with an 18" heavy duty steel base and an adjustable height of 5' 6" to 8' 6" high. Chip resistant safety yellow and black powder coated finish is durable and makes it easily visible. A 9-3/8" long 7-3/4" diameter aluminum shade swivels 300 degrees horizontally and 210 degrees vertically. The PINC2 is ETL C/US listed for indoor applications only. An on / off switch and wire guard are included with each light head.
|TPI Pedestal Incandescent Portable Utility Light P-INC-2 Specifications|
|Number of Light Heads||2|
|Average Bulb Life - Hours||2,000|
|Wire Guard Included||Yes|
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.
TPI Pedestal Incandescent Portable Utility Light PINC2 Features:
- Uses commonly available and inexpensive standard incandescent bulbs up to 300 Watt Flood Lights
- Chip resistant safety yellow and black powder coating finish for high visibility / durability
- 15' long, 18/3 SJT, 120V Cordset with NEMA 15-5 grounded plug
- Aluminum Shade - 9-3/8" Long with 7-3/4" Diameter and will swivel 300 degrees horizontally and 210 degrees vertically
- On / Off Switch and Wire Guard included on each light head
- Pedestal Base features 16 Gauge Round Steel Tube Construction
- Adjustable Height Pedestal Base - 5' 6" to 8' 6" High
- 18" Heavy Duty Steel Base
- ETL C/US Listed for indoor applications only