Presenting Phonealert Power Failure / Freeze & Flood Home Monitoring System from Reliance Controls. Model THP201 calls up to 3 phone numbers when the power fails, when the temperature drops to 45 - 48 degrees F, or when water is detected by the water sensor. It can be programmed to 5 or 15 minute initial call-out delay. It can connects to existing telephone lines.
Reliance Controls Phonealert Power Failure / Freeze & Flood Home Monitoring System THP201 Features:
- Monitors homes, condos, cottages, outbuildings, cabins, businesses etc.
- Automatically calls up to three different phone numbers of your choice in the event of:
Water leakage or flooding
- Connects to existing telephone lines.
- Freeze warning activates at 45� F.
- Installs in minutes-no special wiring required.
- Selectable 5 or 30 minute initial call-out delay.
- Continues calling for up to 10 hours if needed.
- Clear voice message identifies problem.
- 9v battery backup included.