Presenting TPI portable electric infrared heat panel, HP6QT, provides 6400 W of output at 240 V AC power supply. Elements achieve full temperature in less than 1 to 2 minutes with average life expectancy of 5,000 hours. Its 20 gauge steel frame, base, and housing construction with heavy-duty 3� steel casters for high stability and ease of mobility. Gold anodized aluminum reflectors and end caps allow 10% faster cure time than polished aluminum reflectors.
|TPI Portable Electric Infrared Heat Panel HP6QT Specifications|
|Heat Source||Four 1600 W Elements|
|Cable Type||12-3 SO|
|Width||66-5/8"W x 56-1/2"H|
|Heating Area||61"W x 44"H|
TPI Portable Electric Infrared Heat Panel HP6QT Features:
- Portable Panels are built to withstand rigors of industrial and heavy-commercial applications, such as auto collision repair shops.
- 20 gauge steel frame, base, and housing construction.
- Wide steel base with heavy-duty 3� steel casters for high stability and ease of mobility.
- Gold anodized aluminum reflectors and end caps allow 10% faster cure time than polished aluminum reflectors, especially in paint and dust-laden atmospheres.
- Medium Wave Quartz Tube Electric Infrared Heating Elements HP-6-QT Model -- (4) 1600-watt elements
- Elements achieve full temperature in less than 1 to 2 minutes.
- Heating elements are rated for an average life expectancy of 5,000 hours.
- 20' of Type SO cable standard with each unit.
- Fused disconnect switches installed on the back of each unit.
- All internal wiring consists of high-temp 200�C rated wire.Model # HP-11-QT provides coverage to over 5' in width, and up to 6-1/2' high, to reach tops of automobiles, larger surfaces, etc.Units are easily positioned with adjustable hinges allowing the user to direct heat precisely to the target area.