Presenting portable quartz infrared heater, CH64241C, by TPI. This unit has two sets of 1425 watt elements that can be switched on / off by toggle switches to produce 2850 watts or 5700 watts of heat. It has 60 deg symmetrical heat pattern and gold anodized aluminum reflector and end caps that efficiently heats the area required. The manufacturer also provides quartz tubes and built in wire guard with this unit.
|TPI Portable Quartz Infrared Heater CH64241C Specifications|
|Wattage||5.7 / 2.85 KW|
|BTU'S||19454 / 9727|
|Amperage||23.8 / 11.9|
TPI Portable Quartz Infrared Heater CH-6424-1C Features:
- It has two sets of 1425 watt elements that can be switched on / off by toggle switches to produce 2850 watts or 5700 watts of heat
- 60� symmetrical heat pattern
- Interior or protected outdoor use only
- Quartz tubes and built in wire guards included
- GOLD anodized aluminum reflector and end caps
- 15' cord and NEMA L6-30 twist lock plug.