The premium control has an adjustable dial on the front cover which provides the option of setting the slab temperature up to 90 degree F. This feature limits how hot the slab will get, and is particularly beneficial when using the WHCA or WHMA constant watt snow melting cables and mats in asphalt driveways.
The control works in conjunction with a slab temperature sensor and an aerial mounted snow sensor (AIR-SS). The SCP-120 panel has a hold-on timer for user adjustment allowing the user to keep the system on for up to 10 additional hours, after snowfall has stopped. An optional RCO unit may be added to manually override the control panel from a remote location. This control option is ideally suited for pavers.
|Warmly Yours Premium Snow Melt Control SCP-120 Specifications|
|Country Of Origin||US|
Warmly Yours Premium Snow Melt Control SCP-120 Features:
- Automatic snow / ice melting control
- Operates electrically- and mechanically - held contactors for pilot duty applications
- Energy Management Computer (EMC) interface
- Accommodates MI, constant wattage and self-limiting heaters
- 120 VAC operation voltage
- Multiple sensor capability
- Provides maximum control of your heated driveway, walkway or stairway.
- Includes a hold-on timer to keep the system on for up to 10 hours after snowfall has stopped.
- CSA Certified for use in Canada and U.S.
- Simple to install and operate
- Minimizes snow melting operating costs
- Minimum energy costs
- WarmlyYours 2-year limited warranty covering defects in workmanship and materials applies.