When the weather turns frosty, keep your indoor or outdoor workspace warm and cozy with the Pump House Convection Heater. Model RPH15A is manufactured by reputed brand TPI and has Aluminum finned heating element. The heater gives 1706 Btu unit with 500 watts, 120 volts and 4.2 amps. This unit has 22 ga. powder coated epoxy steel case. It Provides protection against freezing for pump houses, utility rooms. With its Automatic temperature control thermostat and 35 F - 75 F temperature range, it gives you complete satisfaction.
|500 W, 1706 BTU Pump House Convection Heater TPI RPH15A Specifications|
500 W, 1706 BTU Pump House Convection Heater TPI RPH15A Features:
- Provides protection against freezing for pump houses, utility rooms, relay stations, construction sheds, etc.
- Aluminum finned heating element
- 22 ga. powder coated epoxy steel case
- Automatic temperature control thermostat with a 35 - 75 F range
- Dimensions: 20" Long x 5 3/4" Wide x 4" Deep