120 V Outdoor / Indoor Rated Quartz Electric Infrared Heater by TPI is one of the most selling infrared heaters around the globe. Model OCH-46-120V is a great way to add warmth to any industrial space during winter days and nights. This unique unit is ideal for patio areas, bus shelters, smoking areas, workstations, lobby entrance ways and vestible areas. It features frosted quartz tube heating element, 60 symmetric heat pattern, gold anodized aluminum reflector, end caps, and more.
|TPI Electric Infrared Heater OCH-46-120V Specifications|
|Color / Finish||Brown|
|Product Dimensions||44.4" L x 5.4" W x 6.5" H|
|Product Weight||10 Lbs.|
|Recommended Mounting Height||7' - 9'|
|Mounting Clearances||3" from ceiling|
12" from vertical surface
72" from face of heater to combustible surface
36" from another heater
|Quartz Tube Replacement Element|| 671-3784 |
TPI Electric Infrared Heater OCH-46-120V Features:
- Includes frosted quartz tube heating element. Frosted quartz envelope with a nickel-chrome coiled filament, porcelain end caps, and threaded-screw (stud) terminations. Fast heat-up and cool-down performance.
- Listed for suspended, totally exposed (outdoor) and indoor spot heating applications
- Finish: High-temperature brown powder coated finish. Housing is ETL listed for indoor applications only. Horizontal mounting only.
- 60 symmetric heat pattern
- .040 gold anodized aluminum reflector and end caps for superior reflectiveness.
- This unit is direct wire and includes (3) 24" long lead wires for field connections in a remote enclosure (not supplied). Optional electrical box enclosure is available for this unit to allow for direct wire connection to the end of the heater housing.
- Two 2 ft. long mounting chains and four S-hooks included
- It can be surfaced mounted using the supplied mounting brackets which allow up to a 45 horizontal tilt adjustment.
- Three different mounting options are available: Chain Mount (supplied), Wall Mount & Ceiling Mount
- Controls: This heater is not manufactured with any control device on the unit. All controls are accessories and should be specified as such.
- Accessories: Adjustable mounting brackets (stainless steel), vertical mounting brackets (stainless steel), wire guards, thermostats, SCR controllers, and power contactor panels.