We bring you 240 V Outdoor / Indoor Rated Quartz Electric Infrared Heater, model OCH-46-240V-SS, manufactured by TPI. It is crafted in corrosion resistant stainless steel 24-gauge housing. With 6826 BTU output, this efficient unit ensures fast heat-up and cool-down performance. It includes frosted quartz tube heating element, .040 gold anodized aluminum reflector, end caps, two 2 ft. long mounting chains, four S-hooks and more such unique features.
|TPI Electric Infrared Heater OCH-46-240V-SS Specifications|
|Color / Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Product Dimensions||44.4" L x 5.4" W x 6.5" H|
|Product Weight||10 Lbs.|
|Recommended Mounting Height||7' - 9'|
|Mounting Clearances||3" from ceiling|
12" from vertical surface
72" from face of heater to combustible surface
36" from another heater
|Quartz Tube Replacement Element|| 671-3785 |
TPI Electric Infrared Heater OCH-46-240V-SS Features:
- Includes frosted quartz tube heating element. Frosted quartz envelope with a nickel-chrome coiled filament, porcelain end caps, and threaded-screw (stud) terminations. Fast heat-up and cool-down performance.
- Listed for suspended, totally exposed (outdoor) and indoor spot heating applications
- Finish: Corrosion resistant stainless steel 24-gauge housing. Housing is ETL listed for indoor applications only. Horizontal mounting only.
- 60 symmetric heat pattern
- .040 gold anodized aluminum reflector and end caps for superior reflectiveness.
- Includes an electrical enclosure assembled to the end of the heater housing and (2) 6" long lead wires for direct field connection.
- Two 2 ft. long mounting chains and four S-hooks included
- It can be surfaced mounted using the supplied mounting brackets which allow up to a 45 horizontal tilt adjustment.
- Three different mounting options are available: Chain Mount (supplied), Wall Mount & Ceiling Mount
- Controls: This heater is not manufactured with any control device on the unit. All controls are accessories and should be specified as such.
- Accessories: Adjustable mounting brackets (stainless steel), vertical mounting brackets (stainless steel), wire guards, thermostats, SCR controllers, and power contactor panels.