TPI 277 V Outdoor / Indoor Rated Quartz Electric Infrared Heater, model OCH-46-277V-SS, is one of the highest quality infrared heaters available on the market. With 6826 BTU output and corrosion resistant stainless steel 24-gauge housing, this efficient unit is an investment worth making for your place. It is equipped with frosted quartz tube heating element, (2) 6" long lead wires for direct field connection, two 2 ft. long mounting chains, four S-hooks and more. It can be surfaced mounted using the supplied mounting brackets which allow up to a 45 horizontal tilt adjustment.
|TPI Electric Infrared Heater OCH-46-277V-SS Specifications|
|Color / Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Product Dimensions||44.4" L x 5.4" W x 6.5" H|
|Product Weight||10 Lbs.|
|Recommended Mounting Height||7' - 9'|
|Mounting Clearances||3" from ceiling|
12" from vertical surface
72" from face of heater to combustible surface
36" from another heater
|Quartz Tube Replacement Element|| 671-5018 |
TPI Electric Infrared Heater OCH-46-277V-SS Features:
- Includes frosted quartz tube heating element. Frosted quartz envelope with a nickel-chrome coiled filament, porcelain end caps, and threaded-screw (stud) terminations. Fast heat-up and cool-down performance.
- Listed for suspended, totally exposed (outdoor) and indoor spot heating applications
- Finish: Corrosion resistant stainless steel 24-gauge housing. Housing is ETL listed for indoor applications only. Horizontal mounting only.
- 60 symmetric heat pattern
- .040 gold anodized aluminum reflector and end caps for superior reflectiveness.
- Includes an electrical enclosure assembled to the end of the heater housing and (2) 6" long lead wires for direct field connection.
- Two 2 ft. long mounting chains and four S-hooks included
- It can be surfaced mounted using the supplied mounting brackets which allow up to a 45 horizontal tilt adjustment.
- Three different mounting options are available: Chain Mount (supplied), Wall Mount & Ceiling Mount
- Controls: This heater is not manufactured with any control device on the unit. All controls are accessories and should be specified as such.
- Accessories: Adjustable mounting brackets (stainless steel), vertical mounting brackets (stainless steel), wire guards, thermostats, SCR controllers, and power contactor panels.