Available with us is 208 V Outdoor / Indoor Rated Quartz Electric Infrared Heater, TPI OCH-57-208V-SS, in stainless steel finish. It is equipped with frosted quartz tube heating element, corrosion resistant stainless steel 24-gauge housing, 60 symmetric heat pattern, gold anodized aluminum reflector, end caps, two 2 ft. long mounting chains, four S-hooks and more. This reliable unit can be surfaced mounted using the supplied mounting brackets which allow up to a 45 horizontal tilt adjustment.
|TPI Electric Infrared Heater OCH-57-208V-SS Specifications|
|Color / Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Product Dimensions||55.4" L x 5.4" W x 6.5" H|
|Product Weight||12 Lbs.|
|Cordset Included||Cord Only, No Plug|
|Recommended Mounting Height||8' - 10'|
|Mounting Clearances||3" from ceiling|
12" from vertical surface
72" from face of heater to combustible surface
36" from another heater
|Quartz Tube Replacement Element|| 671-5060 |
TPI Electric Infrared Heater OCH-57-208V-SS Features:
- Includes frosted quartz tube heating element. Frosted quartz envelope with a nickel-chrome coiled filament, porcelain end caps, and threaded-screw (stud) terminations. Fast heat-up and cool-down performance.
- Listed for suspended, totally exposed (outdoor) and indoor spot heating applications
- Finish: Corrosion resistant stainless steel 24-gauge housing. Housing is ETL listed for indoor applications only. Horizontal mounting only.
- 60 symmetric heat pattern
- .040 gold anodized aluminum reflector and end caps for superior reflectiveness.
- Includes an electrical enclosure assembled to the end of the heater housing and (2) 6" long lead wires for direct field connection.
- Two 2 ft. long mounting chains and four S-hooks included
- It can be surfaced mounted using the supplied mounting brackets which allow up to a 45 horizontal tilt adjustment.
- Three different mounting options are available: Chain Mount (supplied), Wall Mount & Ceiling Mount
- Controls: This heater is not manufactured with any control device on the unit. All controls are accessories and should be specified as such.
- Accessories: Adjustable mounting brackets (stainless steel), vertical mounting brackets (stainless steel), wire guards, thermostats, SCR controllers, and power contactor panels.