The TPI 480 V Outdoor / Indoor Rated Quartz Electric Infrared Heater with 7679 BTU output is among the most sought after infrared heaters around the world. Some of its unique features include high-temperature brown powder coated finish, frosted quartz tube heating element, 60 symmetric heat pattern, two 2 ft. long mounting chains and four S-hooks. Model OCH-57-480V has been made keeping in mind user's needs, preferences and convenience.
|TPI Electric Infrared Heater OCH-57-480V Specifications|
|Color / Finish||Brown|
|Product Dimensions||55.4" L x 5.4" W x 6.5" H|
|Product Weight||12 Lbs.|
|Recommended Mounting Height||8' - 10'|
|Mounting Clearances||3" from ceiling|
12" from vertical surface
72" from face of heater to combustible surface
36" from another heater
|Quartz Tube Replacement Element|| 671-5058 |
TPI Electric Infrared Heater OCH-57-480V Features:
- Includes frosted quartz tube heating element. Frosted quartz envelope with a nickel-chrome coiled filament, porcelain end caps, and threaded-screw (stud) terminations. Fast heat-up and cool-down performance.
- Listed for suspended, totally exposed (outdoor) and indoor spot heating applications
- Finish: High-temperature brown powder coated finish. Housing is ETL listed for indoor applications only. Horizontal mounting only.
- 60 symmetric heat pattern
- .040 gold anodized aluminum reflector and end caps for superior reflectiveness.
- This unit is direct wire and includes (3) 24" long lead wires for field connections in a remote enclosure (not supplied). Optional electrical box enclosure is available for this unit to allow for direct wire connection to the end of the heater housing.
- Two 2 ft. long mounting chains and four S-hooks included
- It can be surfaced mounted using the supplied mounting brackets which allow up to a 45 horizontal tilt adjustment.
- Three different mounting options are available: Chain Mount (supplied), Wall Mount & Ceiling Mount
- Controls: This heater is not manufactured with any control device on the unit. All controls are accessories and should be specified as such.
- Accessories: Adjustable mounting brackets (stainless steel), vertical mounting brackets (stainless steel), wire guards, thermostats, SCR controllers, and power contactor panels.