Radiant Heaters - 375W Radiant Ceiling Panel - 277V - TPI CP703
The radiant ceiling panel is a great way to add warmth and comfort to any room without spending a fortune. Model CP703 is 375W Radiant Ceiling Panel. Comes with 277V and gives an amazing 1280 BTU.
|375W Radiant Ceiling Panel - 277V - TPI CP703 Specifications|
|Amps||3.1 / 1.6|
|Volts||120 / 240 V|
|Dimension||Dimensions: 2' x 2' (Nominal) x 1"|
375W Radiant Ceiling Panel - TPI CP703 Features:
- CP Series designed to easily drop into any 2 x 2 or 2 x 4 T-Bar suspended ceiling system or can be surface mounted with optional frame.
- RCP series designed for recessing into plaster or sheetrock ceilings and includes the required recessing frame for 24" on center ceiling joists
- Electric resistance element is embedded between two layers of insulation. High density thermal insulation above element minimizes upward heat losses.
- High temperature textured white powder coated finish
- 36" prewired flexible cable on all models
- Dual voltage 120 / 240 models are field convertible
- Surface Frames are Aluminum Mill Finish for Hi Temp white paint.
- Silk Screen Panels require a full size sample of Ceiling Panel to be screened prior to quoting to verify feasibility of screening. Consult factory for all Silk Screen quotes.