Radiant Heaters - 750W Radiant Ceiling Panel - 208V - TPI CP807
When the weather turns frosty, keep your indoor or outdoor workspace warm and cozy. Model CP807 is 750W Radiant Ceiling Panel manufactured by TPI. It gives an 208V and amazing 2560 BTU.
|750W Radiant Ceiling Panel - 208V - TPI CP807 Specifications|
|Amps||6.3 / 3.1|
|Volts||120 / 240 V|
|Dimension||Dimensions: 2' x 4' (Nominal) x 1"|
750W Radiant Ceiling Panel - TPI CP807 Features:
- CP Series designed to easily drop into any 2 x 2 or 2 x 4 T-Bar suspended ceiling system or can be surface mounted with optional frame.
- RCP series designed for recessing into plaster or sheetrock ceilings and includes the required recessing frame for 24" on center ceiling joists
- Electric resistance element is embedded between two layers of insulation. High density thermal insulation above element minimizes upward heat losses.
- High temperature textured white powder coated finish
- 36" prewired flexible cable on all models
- Dual voltage 120 / 240 models are field convertible
- Surface Frames are Aluminum Mill Finish for Hi Temp white paint.
- Silk Screen Panels require a full size sample of Ceiling Panel to be screened prior to quoting to verify feasibility of screening. Consult factory for all Silk Screen quotes.