Presenting Register Plus Fan-Forced Heater by Cadet. Model RMC151W is often chosen for its similar appearance to central system register vents. This efficient unit is offered with both fixed and multi-watt capabilities. A large squirrel cage blower quietly provides increased airflow allowing for lower surface and air-at-surface temperatures. Cadet recommends a wall-mounted thermostat for optimum performance.
Fan forced electric air heater shall be UL listed and factory rated at 120V. A 20 gauge wall mounting can with four knockouts shall be provided with this heater. The element and blower shall be of unitized construction and shall attach to wall can with a single screw. Elements shall be steel-finned type, with an oversized 25 amp rating at 240V high temperature manual reset limit switch. Metal grill shall be of one piece construction and finished with a powder coat paint system.
A thermostat is required. For optimum comfort, use a Cadet electronic thermostat. This fan heater and thermostat work best when installed on an inside wall. A double pole, built-in thermostat may be installed in the field. UL requires this heater to be placed at a minimum distance of 6" (15.2 cm) from adjacent surfaces and 4.5" (11.4 cm) from the floor. Cadet recommends installation of 12" from all surfaces. A 3' (91.44cm) minimum clearance is recommended for furniture or other objects placed directly in front of this heater.
Note: Manufacturer recommends installing heater assembly after walls are finished. Heater must be cleaned every six months minimum.
|Cadet Register Plus Fan Forced Heater RMC151W Specifications|
|Rough In Dimensions||12.75"W x 6"H x 4"D|
|Wall Can Dimensions||12.625"W x 8.875"H x 4"D|
|Grill Dimensions||14"W x 7.375"H|
|Watts (120V)||500 / 1000 / 1500|
|Amps (120V)||4.17 / 8.33 / 12.50|
|Box Weight||8.15 Lbs.|
Cadet Register Plus Fan Forced Heater RMC151W Features:
- The premier heater choice with similar appearance to a central system register vent.
- Large squirrel cage blower provides increased airflow for lower surface temperatures and quiet performance.
- 3' clearance in front; 12" above; 6" to sides
- Powder coat paint process eliminates sharp metal edges
- 5 year extended warranty
- Commercial grade steel element
- Thermal Safeguard: High temperature manual reset - turns off heater if normal operating temperatures are exceeded
- Wall can designed for quick installation with mounting legs that minimizes measuring time
- Factory tested
- UL listed