The Rheem-Ruud Commercial Storage Tank ST80 is a vertical tank designed for applications that require large quantities of hot water in short periods of time. When used in conjunction with Rheem-Ruud commercial water heating equipment, these storage tanks provide the flexibility needed for many commercial applications. If installed individually or in a parallel manifold, these storage tanks can provide up to 80% draw capability without an appreciable temperature decrease in single temperature applications. The ST80 is ASHRAE 90.1b-1992 certified and features a 5 Year Limited Warranty against tank leaks.
|Rheem-Ruud Commercial Storage Tank ST80 Specifications|
|Item||Commercial Storage Tank|
|Tank - Gallons||80|
|Standard Tank Equivalent - Gallons||80|
|Inlet / Outlet NPT||2"|
|Maximum Working Pressure||150 PSI|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Limited Tank Warranty|
Rheem-Ruud Commercial Storage Tank ST80 Features:
- Long Lasting Tank Design - A proprietary steel formulation with 2 coats of high temperature porcelain enamel maximizing corrosion resistance
- 2 Heavy Duty Magnesium Anode Rods Installed
- Space Saving - Can easily pass through a 30" opening, ideal for boiler room doors
- Rigid Polyurethane Foam Insulation - 2" insulation provides superior quality resulting in reduced operating costs
- Patented Foam Injecting Process - Injected directly into the cavity, this process adds durability and toughness to the baked enamel steel outer jacket
- Circulating Line Connections and Hot Outlets
- Hand-Hole Cleanout - For easy cleanup and removal of sediment
- Factory Manifold Kits are Available
- Copper Sweat Fittings and Tubing - Precut / packaged at the factory and easily identifiable
- Complies with ASHRAE 90.1b-1992 Standards
- 5 Year Limited Warranty against tank leaks
Product Note: T&P Valve must be ordered separately based on water heater BTU input
Compliance & Restrictions - California Proposition 65
Product Warning: This product contains a product known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Product Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.