SL Series Heater, model SL151TW, by Cadet is a high performance fan heater for medium to large areas. The unique fan reduces air turbulence, allowing it to deliver heat quietly. It has dual warm exhausts that provide even and efficient distribution of heat. The grill louvers are designed to conceal the internal components from view with an aesthetically pleasing look. Also included is an adjustable automatic quick-action thermostat control for your comfort and convenience.
This fan forced electric air heater shall be UL Listed and factory rated at 120V. The elements and blower shall be of unitized construction and attach to wall can with four screws. Elements shall be of nichrome type with an oversized 25 amp at 240V high temperature manual reset limit switch. A blower delivering approximately 65 CFM shall be driven by an impedance protected motor. The motor shall be totally isolated from the heating chamber. Metal grill shall be of one piece, 22 gauge construction and finished with a powder coat paint system. A painted 22 gauge wall mounting can with 2 knockouts and 70 cubic inch wiring compartment is also available.
It comes with a built-in double pole thermostat. This fan heater works best when installed on an inside wall. UL requires heater to be placed at a minimum distance of 6" from adjacent surfaces and 6" from the floor. Manufacturer recommends installation 12" from all surfaces. A 3' (91.44cm) minimum clearance is recommended for furniture or other objects placed directly in front of heater.
Note: Manufacturer recommends installing heater assembly after walls are finished. Heater must be cleaned every six months minimum. New installations all require a wall can.
|Cadet SL Series Fan Forced Heater SL151TW Specifications|
|Rough In Dimensions||14.625"W x 10"H x 4"D|
|Wall Can Dimensions||14.5"W x 11.125"H x 4"D|
|Grill Dimensions||16.75"W x 12.875"H|
|Box Weight||9.2 Lbs.|
Cadet SL Series Fan Forced Heater SL151TW Features:
- High performance fan heater for large areas
- Built-in double pole thermostat included
- Grill design provides dual heat distribution
- Powder coat paint process eliminates sharp metal edges
- 3' clearance in front, 12" above and 6" to sides
- Unique fan delivers heat quietly
- Thermal Safeguard: High temperature manual reset - turns off heater if normal operating temperatures are exceeded
- Dual warm exhausts provide even distribution of heat
- Commercial grade high temperature manual reset
- 2 year warranty
- UL listed
- New installations all require the optional wall can