The SLAB-SS Slab-Mounted Snow Sensor reliably detects snow and ice conditions on pavement surfaces when used with the SCE-120 Economy Snow Melt Control. Optimal sensing minimizes energy costs without sacrificing performance.
The SLAB-SS Slab-Mounted Snow Sensor detects snow as moisture below 38 F (3.3 C). Operating below this temperature eliminates false activation. The SLAB-SS Slab-Mounted Snow Sensor mounts in close proximity to the snow melting cable to ensure the pavement and sensor become dry at similar time intervals. Maximum distance between sensor and control is 650' (200m) using 18 AWG wire.
|Warmly Yours Slab-Mounted Snow Melt Sensor SLAB-SS Specifications|
|Country Of Origin||DK|
Warmly Yours Slab-Mounted Snow Melt Sensor SLAB-SS Features:
- Reliably detects snow and ice conditions on pavement surfaces when used with sce-120 economy snow melt control.
- Detects temperature and moisture
- CSA Certified for use in Canada and U.S.
- Mounts in concrete or asphalt
- Easy to install
- WarmlyYours 2-year limited warranty