Hard flooring surfaces can be cold underfoot any time of year, but especially when it turns cooler. Who wouldn't enjoy the comfort of a WarmlyYours radiant floor heating system. WarmlyYours TempZone electric floor heating systems install easily under ceramic tile, natural stone, hardwood, wood and other popular floor coverings.
Uniquely engineered and technologically advanced, Tempzone's fiberglass mesh backed cable system measures less than 1/8" thick and installs easily under tile, stone and marble flooring. The evenly spaced, 2" serpentine loop design delivers 25% more heating capacity as compared to most competitive systems to provide faster floor warm-ups.
If your floor heating project is designed with heated area(s) totaling more than 240 square feet, we recommend our 240 volt heating rolls. For larger areas, it is often easier to run 240 volt power then to run the heating system on 120 volt. Also, if you are planning on replacing existing baseboard heating, double check the voltage, as older baseboards were often wired in 240 volt.
|Warmly Yours TempZone Floor Heating Roll 10-15B-240 Specifications|
|Square Feet Coverage||15.25|
|Country Of Origin||IN|
|Color||Green Mesh w/ Gray Wire|
Warmly Yours TempZone Floor Heating Roll 10-15B-240 Features:
- Heats beneath tile, stone & hardwood floors
- Perfect for bathrooms, kitchens, living rooms & bedrooms
- Energy efficient, pennies-a-day to operate
- Maintenance free
- Ultra-thin (only one-eighth of an inch)
- Available in easy-to-install radiant heating rolls
- Systems are customizable for individual room heating applications
- Systems install invisibly between subfloor and floor covering - whether it's tile, natural stone, carpet, hardwood or a floating wood system
- Systems can be installed by flooring professionals or the do-it-yourselfer during the application of the original floor covering
- Systems convert all of the energy they consume into making heat
- Color: Green mesh and gray wire
- UL listed
- Warranty Information: TempZone Floor Heating Systems are backed by WarmlyYours 25-year no-nonsense warranty which covers not only the product, but the cost of materials and labor required to repair the floor. WarmlyYours' highly recognized lifetime 24/7 technical support is also included.