TPI thermal area treatment heater base unit, model TAT-20-480-3/3BB/1T, is one of the most sought after TAT heater base units around the world. This useful unit can bring your space upto 150F that kills adult insects, larvae and eggs. This cETLus listed product includes heavy duty stainless steel spiral fin heating elements, airflow switch, temperature limit controls, disconnect switch, timer / temperature control unit and more. The timer controls the heat output of the TAT base unit and up to 3 TAT convectors for an operating range of 120F - 150F and for a time period of 0 - 10 hours after the preset temperature is reached. It can be used alone or in conjunction with up to three supplemental TAT convectors.
|TPI Thermal Area Treatment Heater Base Unit TAT-20-480-3/3BB/1T Specifications|
|Temperature Control||120F - 150F|
|Preset Time Control||0 - 10 Hours|
TPI Thermal Area Treatment Heater Base Unit TAT-20-480-3/3BB/1T Features:
- Available in 480 volt, 26 amp - 68,260 BTU size
- 150F of heat remediation to kill adult insects, larvae & eggs
- Heavy duty stainless steel spiral fin heating elements
- High temperature, ball bearing 1/3 hp - 1075 rpm blower motor
- Forward curved centrifugal blower - 900 cfm of air output
- Contains airflow switch, temperature limit controls and disconnect switch
- Can be used alone or in conjunction with up to three supplemental TAT convectors
- cETLus listed
Timer / Temperature Control Unit
- 24 volt control device that controls the heat output of the TAT base unit and up to 3 TAT convectors for an operating range of 120F - 150F and for a time period of 0 - 10 hours after the preset temperature is reached.
- Supplied with a 25' prewired cable that connects to the TAT base unit control section using a three pin connector
- Mounts on door outside area being treated. LED lights indicate when treatment is complete.
Unit Comes With:
- 3 Convector Units
- 1 Timer Control
Note: Sealing off the area will aid in the time it takes to reach the desired temperature. If this unit is used for pest control, the sealing of doors, windows, receptacles and switch covers should prevent pests from escaping to a safe location and then returning after the temperature returns to normal. Mattresses should be stood up to allow heating of both sides.