Architectural Electric Baseboard Heaters - TPI 2000 / 1500 W, 6826 / 5100 BTU 96" Electric Baseboard Heater w/ Stainless Steel Element - Ivory - G2920096S
We introduce you to 6826 / 5100 BTU 96" Electric Baseboard Heater with stainless steel element and 2000 / 1500 watts of power. Available in ivory finish, TPI G2920096S is designed using the best quality materials and components to provide the user with trouble-free service at lower utility costs. It comes with a full length wireway and optional in-built thermostats field installed in the junction box.
|96" Electric Baseboard Heater w/ Stainless Steel Element TPI G2920096S Specifications|
|BTUs||6826 / 5100|
|Wattage|| 2000 / 1500|
|Voltage||277 / 240 Volts|
|Amps||7.2 / 6.3|
|Dimensions||96"L x 2-1/2"D x 6"H|
96" Electric Baseboard Heater w/ Stainless Steel Element TPI G2920096S Features:
- Available in ivory with stainless steel heating element and aluminum fins
- Painted 22 ga. steel front with 20 ga. junction boxes located on each end of the heater - junction boxes contain quick connect cable clamps and 6" ground lead wires.
- Over-temperature thermal limit extends entire length of heated area
- A full length wireway provided along the back of the heater-optional wireway covers are available
- Heater can be mounted to the wall by using the key hole knockouts every 4" at the back of the heater
- Optional in-built thermostats field installed in the junction box
- UL listed