Fan Forced Wall Heaters - TPI 2000 W, 6826 BTU 14-3/16" Fan Forced Wall Heater - White - G3314RPW
We bring you 2000 W, 6826 BTU 14-3/16" Fan Forced Wall Heater without summer fan switch and without an in-built thermostat manufactured by TPI. Available in White finish, model G3314RPW is UL listed and consists of powder coated 18 gauge steel front, vane axial fan blade with 600 RPM / 175 CFM, dual wattage, factory wired to highest wattage and automatic reset thermal limit. It is a must have for all heater enthusiasts.
|14-3/16" Fan Forced Wall Heater TPI G3314RPW Specifications|
|Dimensions|| 14-3/16"W x 4"D x 19-15/16"H |
14-3/16" Fan Forced Wall Heater TPI G3314RPW Features:
- Powder coated 18 gauge steel front.
- Automatic reset thermal limit.
- Steel block fin element.
- Vane axial fan blade: 600 RPM / 175 CFM.
- Grill dimensions: 15-3/8" wide x 20-9/64" high.
- Unit with dual wattage, factory wired to highest wattage.
- Watts selectable at time of installation.
- UL listed