Architectural Electric Baseboard Heaters - TPI 2500 / 1875 W, 8532 / 6375 BTU 120" Electric Baseboard Heater w/ Stainless Steel Element - White - G2925120SW
Check out 2500 / 1875 W, 8532 / 6375 BTU 120" Electric Baseboard Heater with stainless steel element. Available in White finish, TPI G2925120SW is designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with trouble-free service at lower costs. It includes stainless steel heating element, aluminum fins and painted 22 ga. steel front with 20 ga. junction boxes.
|120" Electric Baseboard Heater w/ Stainless Steel Element TPI G2925120SW Specifications|
|BTUs||8532 / 6375|
|Wattage||2500 / 1875|
|Voltage||277 / 240 Volts|
|Amps||9.0 / 7.8|
|Dimensions||120"L x 2-1/2"D x 6"H|
120" Electric Baseboard Heater w/ Stainless Steel Element TPI G2925120SW Features:
- Available in white with stainless steel heating element and aluminum fins
- Painted 22 ga. steel front with 20 ga. junction boxes located on each end of the heater - junction boxes contain quick connect cable clamps and 6" ground lead wires.
- Over-temperature thermal limit extends entire length of heated area
- A full length wireway provided along the back of the heater-optional wireway covers are available
- Heater can be mounted to the wall by using the key hole knockouts every 4" at the back of the heater
- Optional in-built thermostats field installed in the junction box
- UL listed