Fan Forced Wall Heaters - TPI 4000W, 13648 BTU Fan Forced Wall Heater - White - G3316RPW
Bring warmth this winter with 4000W Fan Forced Wall Heater that comes without summer fan switch and without an in-built thermostat. This heater G3316RPW comes with vane axial fan blade that gives 175 CFM. It is constructed using powder coated 18 ga. steel front with steel block fin heating element, that assures long term investment.
|4000W Fan Forced Wall Heater TPI G3316RPW Specifications|
|Dimensions||14-3/16"W x 19-15/16"H x 4"D|
|Grilling-Dimensions||15-3/8"W x 20-9/64"H|
4000W Fan Forced Wall Heater TPI G3316RPW Features:
- Vane axial fan blade - 600 RPM / 175 CFM
- Rough in dimensions - 14 3/16" wide x 19 15/16" high x 4" deep
- Grill dimensions - 15 3/8" wide x 20 9/64" high
- Units with dual wattage, factory wired to highest wattage.
- Powder coated 18 ga. steel front
- Automatic reset thermal limit
- Steel block fin element
- Weight 22 lbs.
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.
14-3/16"W x 19-15/16"H x 4"D