Fan Forced Wall Heaters - TPI 4800W, 16380 BTU Fan Forced Wall Heater w/ Single Pole Thermostat - Ivory- G3317TRP
Get this G3317TRP model by TPI from our online store. This 4800W Fan Forced Wall Heater is available without Summer Fan Switch & with Single Pole Thermostat. This unit is configured using powder coated 18 ga. steel front. It produces an amazing output of 16380 BTU.
|4800W Fan Forced Wall Heater w/ Single Pole Thermostat TPI G3317TRP Specifications|
|Dimensions||14-3/16"W x 19-15/16"H x 4"D|
|Grilling-Dimensions||15-3/8"W x 20-9/64"H|
4800W Fan Forced Wall Heater w/ Single Pole Thermostat TPI G3317TRP Features:
- Vane axial fan blade - 600 RPM / 175 CFM
- Rough in dimensions - 14 3/16" wide x 19 15/16" high x 4" deep
- Grill dimensions - 15 3/8" wide x 20 9/64" high
- Units with dual wattage, factory wired to highest wattage.
- Powder coated 18 ga. steel front
- Automatic reset thermal limit
- Steel block fin element
- Weight 22 lbs.
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.
14-3/16"W x 19-15/16"H x 4"D