Fan Forced Wall Heaters - TPI 4800W, 16380 BTU Fan Forced Wall Heater - Ivory- G3317RP
4800W Fan Forced Wall Heater without summer fan switch and without an in-built thermostat gently and safely heats the room at an even temperature. This TPI model G3317RP produces an amazing BTU of 16380 with steel block fin heating element. It has vane axial fan blade that gives 600 RPM & 175 CFM. This unit is stylish yet durable.
|4800W Fan Forced Wall Heater TPI G3317RP Specifications|
|Dimensions||14-3/16"W x 19-15/16"H x 4"D|
|Grilling-Dimensions||15-3/8"W x 20-9/64"H|
4800W Fan Forced Wall Heater TPI G3317RP Features:
- Vane axial fan blade - 600 RPM / 175 CFM
- Rough in dimensions - 14 3/16" wide x 19 15/16" high x 4" deep
- Grill dimensions - 15 3/8" wide x 20 9/64" high
- Units with dual wattage, factory wired to highest wattage.
- Powder coated 18 ga. steel front
- Automatic reset thermal limit
- Steel block fin element
- Weight 22 lbs.
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.
14-3/16"W x 19-15/16"H x 4"D